top-header

2013/01/10

Intro | Simple Black Dress



With releasing my first post on my blog, I’d like to use this occasion and introduce myself: my name is Sibel and I’m a 16-years old student from Germany, sharing my ardent passion for fashion via this blog. 


Photography by Niklas Mulzer


You will soon notice that I love to retrieve old clothes and recombine them. Regarding my own style I can say that I prefer to wear classy and neat items of clothing. Often I chose one or two statement-pieces to make those stand out beside the rest of a modest and plain outfit. Moreover I believe that it is not always necessary to wear the most expensive brands and labels to attain an outstanding look: while half of my closet is filled with basic clothes which are easily available for everyone from stores like Zara or Mango, the other half of my closet consists of my DIY-pieces and old dresses I changed and converted with some easy tricks. 






Zipper dress: H&M
Blouse: ZARA

 Even if I am a keen photographer myself, most of the photos on this blog will be taken by a good friend of mine. If I won’t be able organize a shooting (mostly due to school and exams) you as a follower will still regularly be provided by photos from recent shopping tours downtown and much more. 

Above you see the results of my recent shooting for which we almost evacuated my whole bedroom to be able to use the plain white wall as a background. Later on we got the clothes rack as a little accessory. I’m wearing a faux-chiffon blouse from Zara over a simple zipper-traversed black dress I got some time ago from H&M. All photos you see here are taken by my dearest friend who is an amazing and extremely talented photographer. He will probably take more than half of the photos you’ll see on my blog. Enjoy!





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen